Re: [amibroker] Yahoo Historical - Inaccurate Data (for Tomasz)

Hello,

No, you misunderstood.
AmiBroker's  ASCII importer provides FULL ACCURRACY
(7+ significant digits)

But it can import only this what is actually inside ASCII file.
If ASCII file has 2 decimal digits - AB imports 2 decimal digits.

If the SOURCE is limited to 2 decimal digits you can not get any
better than the source resolution.

If the SOURCE gives 5 decimal digits (as in your example) - AB will import 5.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com