[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Historical - Inaccurate Data

Yahoo's Data may not be the most accurate, but I think it's accurate
enough to the point where it won't break your trading system.
I can't imagine a system that rocks with CSIData but sucks with Yahoo
Data, given same ticker symbols for the same amount of period.

While I don't object to those who pay for data, I personally don't
believe having the most accurate data is my goal.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:

> I will. This is why I asked about CSIData paid service. Does their paid
> service have more precision? I'm leaning to CSI Data because of Actual
> Historical prices and Extinct tickers.
>

> --
>
> Terry

24 Hours. Commission-Free.