[amibroker] Re: So Long Amibroker, Its been nice

Guno - the windows are already floating.  I run dual screens, and with Ami open on the left one, I can drag the AutoAnalyzer window onto the right screen.  I can then continue to work in Ami on the left screen, while the scan is running on nthe right screen.

Is that what you mean?

If you want to spread Ami across the two screens, may I suggest you have a look at a little utility called UltraMon - at:

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Very useful - I've been running it for several months, and it has never crashed or caused any problems.

Regards,  NightStalker