[amibroker] Re: Ami + IB's TWS for ER2, ES, NQ index futures?

Taz,

I have been successful every week using Amibroker, IB, and TSIM+.
TSIM+ from tradingsimulation.com is a free IB compatible front-end.
Forget ES & NQ and focus on QM, ZB, ER2, & 6E.  Regarding daily,
weekly, monthly data, use amiquote to get historical data from the
builtin yahoo.com feed.

Trade well,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tasuki_lpf" <tasuki_lpf@xxxx>