[amibroker] Re: So Long Amibroker, Its been nice

Tomasz,

Thanks,

I am Using three monitors at present, I will be adding another two
or three monitors in the near future.
My trading style is to use AMIbroker for pre and aftermarket
analysis. During markethours I watch four or five charts.
In the meantime I will follow your advice, floating windows in a
future release of AMIbroker will be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work!

Kindest regards
Guno

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your suggestion.
>
> I am using 2 monitors as well. You can already drag AA window,
formula editors,
> each docked pane, etc.
> As for chart windows that live inside MDI frame, in the meantime,
please click "RESTORE" button in the title bar (not "maximize"),
> then re-size manually main AmiBroker window to cover 2 monitors.
Then

<amibroker@xxxx>

<byronjames@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>     >
> >>     > My new trading plan requires volume charts.  Since this
is
> > lacking in
> >>     > Amibroker, I am moving over to Sierra Charts.  This
decision
> > is made
> >>     > with a heavy heart as I have enjoyed the ease of
programming
> > with AFL.
> >>     >
> >>     > I want to thank all of you that helped me get up to speed
> > with
> >>     > Amibroker and wish you all great trading.
> >>     >
> >>     > Hopefully, volume charts will be available in the future,
> > and I can
> >>     > come back into the group.
> >>     >
> >>     > Best regards,
> >>     >
> >>     > bj012859
> >>

> >>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users
> > only.
> >>
> >>     To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly
> >>     SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >>     For other support material please check also:
> >>     http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >>

> >>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users
> > only.
> >>
> >>     To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly
> >>     SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >>     For other support material please check also:
> >>     http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> >>       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms