RE: [amibroker] Re: Need help with writing a one line code for a scan

It's possible your scales don't match so, although it looks one way on
the graph, it is actually different in values. In reviewing you code I
see Price is plotted normally while your Volume uses styleOwnScale as
does the plot of FVE.
--
Terry

| > > Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |