Re: [amibroker] Erronous Trade in new system generates unusual results

Graham, I use yahoo, and I reloaded quotes several
times to no avail.

This issue with AMMC is what concerns me most as I
already tested it on the full US Stocks database and
got great returns over 10yrs. But if the system is
built on false premises, then possibly it generated
erronous trade results.

Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com