From: m.smith
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Traders' Tips - behind?

I SECOND THE MOTION. I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE INFORMATION IN THE TIPS AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THEM.  i ALSO FIND THE A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION IN MANY OF THE SITES IS VERY OUT OF DATE.  MY ACCOUNT INFO SAYS i HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF AB AND IT IS 4.60. A LITTLE HOUSE KEEPING WOULD NOT HURT.  I LOVE THE PROGRAM AND USE IT RUTINELY AND THE HELP IN PROGRAMMING IS GREAT, BUT THERE IS AN OBLIGATION TO OTHERS HER ALSO. I AM A PAID REGISTERED USER OF AB PROFESSIONAL.  MARSHALL