[amibroker] Traders' Tips - behind?

Hi Tomasz and team :)  I see from the Member's Zone on the AmiBroker website, that the latest Traders' Tips from S & C Magazine are from the March issue.  The latest copy of the mag I have is the June issue, and I see from their website that the July issue is out, so I should receive it any day now.

I realize that you guys have been very busy on the programming front lately, but is there any chance of the Traders' Tips being updated to include the stuff from the April, May, June and possibly July issues of S & C Mag?

I find these very useful, as I'm sure do many others.  They save a heck of a lot of typing amd potential errors, by just being able to copy and paste.

Thanks for all the good work :)

Regards,  NightStalker.