[amibroker] AFL Timing Function... auto reset? easy code fix????

I want to have a minute/second counter in an indicator window... ie
so i can see how many seconds and or minutes (for longer time
frames) are left in the current bar I use 1 2 5 15 30 minutes and a
daily. I also want to be able to use this code for an entry at a
specified time before the bar closes... can anyone help modify the
timing function to get the display in the indicator and so i can use
that code to time an antry

1.i don't want to have to reset the elapsed seconds part below
2.i don't need to know how to get it in my indicator or how to set
up an entry at the specified time

Reset = ParamTrigger("Static Variables","Click to Reset");

function GetSecondNum()
	{
	Time 		= Now(4);
	Seconds 	= int(Time%100);
	Minutes 	= int(Time/100%100);
	Hours 	= int(Time/10000%100);
	SecondNum= int(Hours*60*60+Minutes*60+Seconds);
	return SecondNum;
	}

function GetElapsedSeconds( reset )
	{
	NowSecs 	= GetSecondNum();
	if( Reset ) StaticVarSet("SecondTimer", NowSecs );
	PrevSecs = StaticVarGet("SecondTimer");
	ESecs = NowSecs - PrevSecs;
	return eSecs;
	}

function GetBarSecsLeft()
	{
	BarInterval	= Interval();
	NowSecs 		= GetSecondNum();
	PrevSecs 	= StaticVarGet("SecondTimer");
	ESecs 		= BarInterval - (NowSecs - PrevSecs);
	if( eSecs < 0 ) eSecs = 0;
	else if ( eSecs > 60 ) eSecs = 60;
	return eSecs;
	}

if( IsEmpty(StaticVarGet("IsInitialized")) OR Reset)
	{
	StaticVarSet("PrevBarNum",	BarCount-1);
	StaticVarSet("IsInitialized",1);
	}

Plot(C,"C",1,128);

Title =
"\nUse Param() to reset elapsed seconds..."+
"\nSecond Count:     "+NumToStr(GetSecondNum(),1.0,False)+
"\n20-Second Count:  "+NumToStr(int(GetSecondNum()/20),1.0,False)+
"\nElapsed Seconds:  "+NumToStr(GetElapsedSeconds(Reset),1.0,False)+
"\nBar Seconds left: "+NumToStr(GetBarSecsLeft(),1.0,False);