[amibroker] Computing Vol Composite

Hello,

I want to calculate Total Traded Vols for Index stocks and Non Index Stocks. In that respect, I have in Watchlist 12, all stocks belonging to the Index. I run the following formula to create the composites. It would be helpful to me if anyone could verify the correctness of the same.

I would also like to know the way to write a AFL so that I can create a composite which would give me the Total Value Trades done in the market. Something like Avg * Volume.

Regards

Prashanth

Formula:

Buy=0;

AddToComposite((V/100),"~T.Volume","V");

if(InWatchList(12) ) {

AddToComposite(V,"~Ni.Vol","V");

}

else