[amibroker] SigScaleIn

Hi,

I went throughout all messages to find more info about pyramiding a
position and didn't find anything relevant. What I want to do is
adding to my position if it goes 1 ATR over my buyprice. Since
positionsize must be set in dollars (I believe), I use 5000$.
Example:

01-10 ABC stock reach 10$. ATR at 1$. I buy 500 shares at 10$.

02-10 ABC stock reach 11$. I buy an additional 454 shares. (5000$/11
$)

03-10 ABC stock reach 12$. I buy an additional 417 shares. (5000$/12
$)

My stop is always 2 ATR under the last buyprice( I use applystop).

I would rather add 500 shares than 454 and 417, but this not my
priority for this mail. What I would like is for someone to explain
how to code what I just described and/or giving me some idea on how
to use SigScaleIn. I did read the help file on pyramiding but still
need further advices.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hugo