[amibroker] Intraday Charts

Hi All

I collect live intraday data via IB however this is only good until the futures contract expires at the end of each quarter.    The problem I have, is that one needs to collect a certain amount of data at the beginning of each new quarter before indicators are effective.

Is it possible (and if so how) to export the previous quarters intraday data into the next contract period so that I have historical intraday data to work from.

Many thanks

Ken