[amibroker] date / time of bar that is not on the active screen

hi,

I read a list of symbols from a file. All these symbols are in the eSignal database. Using

 // for limit price use the last close price
 C = Foreign( tckr, "C" );
 lprc = LastValue(C);

I derive the last available price for a certain symbol.  From testing it seems that indeed it takes the last available close for a certain ticker which is not on the active screen.

However, to be absolutely certain that the price of the foreign ticker which is not on the active screen is indeed updated during the last few seconds I want to check the date / time of the last bar of this foreign ticker. Do second(), hour() etc apply?

How can I test if the last bar the data for the Foreign ticker is indeed up to date? What functions for date and time are linked to this foreign bar?

thanks,

rgds, Ed