[amibroker] Re: data base issue

Hello,

I trade ASX in Australia, the ASX stock exchange here has a website
which contains a csv listing of all stocks and their sectors and
industries which I use to organise my database using a java script.
Maybe US exanges have a similar list for US markets.

Also I use the standard and poors site to organise my stocks into
different groups, they have csv lists of stocks for their respective
indices.

Try this (for stocks in US):
http://www2.standardandpoors.com/servlet/Satellite?
pagename=sp/Page/IndicesIndexGroupPg&xcd=US&r=1&l=EN&b=4&s=6&ig=51

I use a script similar to that given by kaveman... to organise the
data.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers,
Stephen.