[amibroker] Re: US Ticker list help appreciated

Real simple ... download the US Stocks database (a new one is
available ... see posts) then filter out the criteria you don't want
and you will end up with the database you desire. It is easier to
start with a big database and filter out that trying to add.

Dick H.