[amibroker] US Ticker list help appreciated

Hello,

I have an AB database of about 1100 stocks. Dow, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500,
S&P small cap 600. I don't want to import all US stocks as I travel
and daily updates on my laptop would take too long.

I want to add the following US stocks and I have tried numerous
online screeners to filter the following :

price is between 1 and 15
average volume(10) is above 100000

Every screener I have tried will not let me download more than 200
stock tickers even though there are about 800-1000 stocks in this
catagory.

I know this might be alot to ask but if someone out there is
willing.. and has a full database of US stocks, could you run this
screen on AB and send me the ticker list so I can import the ticker
list into AB?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing.......

Regards

Jim