[amibroker] Re: Moving Averages

Yuki and Tomasz,

Thanks for the answers.  I saw that I could close out the base
charting and drag and drop new charting and indicators into the view
area.  The problem is that I have studies drawn on many charts to
scan for pullbacks to support, and if I create a new chart window,
the studies are apparently associated with the old chart, not the
symbol.  I guess I will have to stay with what I have.  It is way
too much work to start over again.

Thanks,

quad.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM