Re: [amibroker] AB locking up and losing data

Hello,

Something weird is happening with your computer.

AmiBroker asks windows for 0.32 MB memory
block your Windows is not able to allocate
memory block of just 320,000 bytes (thats 0.32MB)
and throws "out of memory" exception.

Are you running any "Memory-turbo" kind of programs
that affect normal operation of Windows???

If you do - REMOVE THEM.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com