From: bj012859 [mailto:byronjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 9:41 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AB locking up and losing data

Hello,

AB has locked up twice within a week, and when I restart AB I don't
have today's intraday data (it starts up from scratch).  I am using
IB so don't have a good backfill solution and the loss of data causes
a real problem with my indicators.  Is there a setting in AB, so AB
will store intraday database values every 10 minutes or so?

Thanks in advance,
Byron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM