[amibroker] Re: Beta 4.66.1 AFL Editor & Indicator Builder Screens

Graham,

Thank you for your reply.  What you say seems to work, however I
appear to have 2 screens going now, and both of them full-screen ...
Also, the charts window is now hidden.  It looks like I have to
minimize the 2 open full-screens just to get back to the charts, or
are you aware of an easy way to toggle back to charts?

I am sorry if somehow I think the new version has caused things to
become somewhat convoluted.  Am I wrong?

Your feedback is appreciated, and if I'm wrong please don't hesitate
to let me know.

Thanks again,

Josef

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> In Edit window click on Analysis button
> In analysis window click on Edit button
>
> The new setup makes life much easier for me as a change in the edit
makes
> the same changes in the charts, saving me from having different
variations
> current, and losing changes because I edited in different windows
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

Screens

> Hello Tomasz,
>
> Does this mean that you are saying there are no settings that will
> give me the 'look and feel' of AB 4.63, where I have everything 'in
> one place'?
>
> Here is what I find annoying: If I want to run Explore or Backtest
or
> Optimize I click on the 'Analysis' option and I get a full-screen
> Analysis window.  But then if I need some AFL code change I have
> to 'Pick' and then 'Edit', which again pulls up another full-screen
> window.  If I want to go quickly from the Edit screen to the
Analysis

<amibroker@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Indicators are now handled by new drag-drop interface.
> > Everything is explained here:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/01-2004.html
> >
> > Also there is a separate group for BETA version discussion:
> > http://www.egroups.com/messages/amibroker-beta
> >
> > Post all BETA-related questions there.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko