From: kanowna2000 [mailto:kanowna@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:36 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Beta 4.66.1 AFL Editor & Indicator Builder Screens

Hello Tomasz,

Does this mean that you are saying there are no settings that will
give me the 'look and feel' of AB 4.63, where I have everything 'in
one place'?

Here is what I find annoying: If I want to run Explore or Backtest or
Optimize I click on the 'Analysis' option and I get a full-screen
Analysis window.  But then if I need some AFL code change I have
to 'Pick' and then 'Edit', which again pulls up another full-screen
window.  If I want to go quickly from the Edit screen to the Analysis
screen I see no easy route, in other words I don't see any way to
quickly toggle back and forth.

If there is a way I would very much appreciate knowing.

Please RSVP.

Sincerely,

Josef

> Hello,
>
> Indicators are now handled by new drag-drop interface.
> Everything is explained here:
> http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/01-2004.html
>
> Also there is a separate group for BETA version discussion:
> http://www.egroups.com/messages/amibroker-beta
>
> Post all BETA-related questions there.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
Screens

> > Hello,
> >
> > I just downloaded and installed the new version 4.66.1.  It seems
> > that my old screens have disappeared.  Now the AFL editor (for
> > backtests) and the Edit Formula (i.e. Indicator Builder) screens
are
> > both full-screen.  Also, when I right-click on an indicator and
then
> > click on Edit Formula the Indicator Builder doesn't show the
Built-In
> > and Customize Tabs.  I need them!
> >
> > Somehow I feel I have less functionality because I have to bounce
in
> > and out of several minimized and maximized screens to do what I
need
> > to do.  Is anyone else experiencing the same problems, or is it
just
> > me?  Does anyone know if there are any settings where I can have
my
> > defaults to be the same screens I had in previous versions (e.g.,
> > v4.63)?
> >
> > Please advise, and thank you in advance!
> >
> > Joe
> >

> > Check AmiBroker web page at:
> > http://www.amibroker.com/
> >
> > Check group FAQ at: