[amibroker] Can't access database list

I desperately need help with amibroker. When I access it, the screen
is filled with a chart and indicators but the file list which should
be on the left side of the screen is not there.  The stocks are able
to be seen in the window beneath the tool bar, but I can only bring
them onto the chart screen one by one.  This happened after I tried
to add another 1400 stocks to my list of 1700. I tried to give them
a new database name, but could never find them after that so I added
those stocks again to my regular list and now I cannot bring up any
list at all.