[amibroker] Custom Chart Panes

I noticed in the default chart pane that AmiBroker provides black
filled candles when the price on the candle closed lower than the
open.  I have reviewed the section on linestyles and color styles,
etc.  I would like to set up my default chart to show white/hollow
up candles (open lower than close, close higher than previous
close), red/solid down candles (close lower than open, close lower
than previous close), red/hollow down candles (close higher than
open, close lower than previous close - this is a gap down with
retracement candle), and black solid up candles (close lower than
open, close higher than previous close - this is a gap up with
retracement candle).  I believe I know how to get the colors
assigned correctly incorporating nested IIF statements with color
styles, but how do we get shaded candles?  Also, when I click EDIT
FORMULA while in the chart pane, I see the WRITEIF commentary and
bollinger band criterias, but nothing about how the candles were
created.  I would like to save the system default chart setup as a
different name to preserve it and make my own default setup based on
what I am used to.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

quad

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM