Re: [amibroker] OT-QP Data

Hi John,

AmiBroker has read-only access to the Quotes Plus database, so the
quotes cannot be edited.  In the future if you notice any data issues
the best approach is to send the infomation to Janene at the Quotes Plus
data department data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . They will make any necessary
changes and the changes will flow back to you during the nightly update.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com