[amibroker] Newbie question - short trades

Hi All,

I have a simple question that I couldn't figure out from the
documentation.  If I'm setting up a backtesting strategy where I
want to place short trades, I cannot seem to get my trades to show
up.  The editor specified that Buy and Sell signals must be defined,
so I just set Buy = 0 and Sell = 0 b/c I don't want to place long
trades - I just want to define Short and Cover.  Unfortunately, this
didn't work.  Can anyone tell me how I work define a system that
defines short trades?

Thanks a lot!
tom