[amibroker] Why don't trade arrows match trade list?

First, let me make sure I understand correctly what Amibroker should
be doing.  When I right click on a trade list symbol and select "show
arrows for actual trades", then the chart should show an arrow for
each trade entry and exit.  Every arrow on the chart should have a
corresponding trade in the trade list, and there should be no
additional arrows that don't have corresponding trades.

That's not what's happening.  My charts are showing all the trade
signals even after I click "show actual trades" (ie there are many
more arrows than actual trades).

I recently upgraded to 4.60 Pro from 4.54 Standard.  I think it may
have been doing this before the upgrade but I'm not positive.

I've done the usual User's Guide and archive search with no luck.
Before I burden Tomasz with another support problem, I thought I'd
post it here in case there's something I'm misunderstanding or
overlooking.

Thanks, Wayne

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM