Re: [amibroker] Oddity with ApplyStop

ed nl wrote:

> "If two or more different stops are triggered on the VERY SAME bar
> then they are evaluated in this fixed order:
>
> Fixed Ruin stop (loosing 99.96% of the starting capital)
> Max. loss stop
> Profit target stop
> Trailing stop
> N-bar stop"

In this case, the profit target stop was the only one in use. The other
exits were hand coded.

Thanks for the thought, though, and the link.  I'd missed the note on
the order in which stops are evaluated, and this is very much worth knowing.

Owen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM