[amibroker] Re: Interfacing Amibroker with other programs

This depends I guess on what you want to do in AB ...

Personally I find VBS ( Not in AFL ) used to automate functions in
AB/AA works quite well and is more than quick enough.

If you are interested in the kinds of things that could be done then
review the doc in PSO.zip in the files section.  I would think the
kinds of things you'd want to do with NN's would be similar to what
PSO does as it has NN capabilities as well assuming one can write AFL
to take advantage of them.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM