Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:08 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Float Analysis Alerts

Just enter the float number for your stock.
Good luck
Dennis

float= 358000000;

x[0]=Volume[0]; /*Initialize the first element here*/
for(i = 1; i<BarCount; i++)
{

if(x[i]<float)
{ x[i] = x[i-1]+Volume[i];
}
if(x[i]>float)
{
x[i]=0;
}
}
Plot(C,"",4,64);
PlotShapes(IIf(x==0,shapeCircle,shapeNone),5,0,Graph0,-30);
Plot(x,"",colorLightGrey,2|styleOwnScale);
//Plot(float,"",colorWhite);
GraphXSpace=25;
Count1=BarIndex()-ValueWhen(x==0,BarIndex(),1);
Count2=ValueWhen(x==0,BarIndex(),1)-ValueWhen(x==0,BarIndex(),2);
Count3=ValueWhen(x==0,BarIndex(),2)-ValueWhen(x==0,BarIndex(),3);
Title= " Bars Since the last float rollover "+Count1+ " The previous
Rollover took "+Count2+ "\n The average of the last 2 rollovers was "
+(Count2+Count3)/2;