[amibroker] Re: Top 100 Backtest

Hi Ron,

Thanks for replying.

It's difficult if not impossible to find a list of the top 100 stocks
over the past 5 years or so and I think using turnover would be good
anyway.

I suppose I could go through each month and export the turnover and
pick out the top 100 and create a chart of the results. I just thought
there maybe an easy way with all the fantastic functions AB has now!

BTW sorry about the double post.

Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> There was some coding done here on this board very recently In
(November??) regarding Float turnover.

> Steve Woods wrote a book  about Float turnover as well.
>
> One of the posters (Herman ) on this board was involved in
developing the recently developed code, and I think (but am not sure)
that someone also developed a way to retrieve the float amounts from
Yahoo.     Hope this helps.  Ron D