From: Brian Elijah [mailto:cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 1:34 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT : Outlook 2000 problems

Chuck,

Your fix is here:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2004120916505213?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=1.1&Src="">

Brian

Chuck Rademacher wrote:
I don't know where else to turn with this problem.  Please delete this if
you aren't interested.

I'm running Outlook 2000 under XP Pro with service pack 2.

I have NOT been able to get Outlook to remember by email password.  I tick
the check box that says "remember password" and it has a very short memory.
The problem exists whether I force a send/receive or if Outlook is doing its
own periodic check for mail.

Interestingly, it will send email without a problem.  It only prompts me for
a password to receive email.

I know the login and password are correct, since it is accepted and I can
download email.  The problem is that I have to re-enter the password with
every connection.

Very strange.

Any assistance would be appreciated and sorry for the intrusion.

Chuck Rademacher
Auckland, New Zealand