[amibroker] SnapToBar

I am still using 4.56 Beta.  I will upgrade later when I have a lot of time to try how to use the later versions.

I am developing a timing system for the DJI.
I am coding  the conditions that existed at each of the historical major turning points of the DJI.
As I perfect the AFL for major reversal#1, a single Red histogram bar shows up in my indicator window.
I then code the AFL for major reversal#2, and a single Blue histogram bar shows up in the indicator window, and so on.
Needless to say, I will have to code  many different AFL codes to find all of these historical DJI reversals.

I have completed the code for Reversal type #1, and I would like to be able to make the indicator window snap to all of the other times that  a type#1 reversal occurred earlier, as well as  later.

As I tweak the formula of each reversal code , I would like to be able  to make the indicator window consecutively snap to all of the type#1 reversals that have occurred in the DJI .  Obviously, I can scan it in the AA window, but it would be much better for my style of developing if I could simply consecutively snap over to all of the other occurrences of each type of refersal as I am tweaking the code.

If this can be done, I would appreciate a detailed explanation of how to instantly view the other occurrences of each type of reversal as I am tweaking the code. Tia for any advice.  Ron D

---