[amibroker] Re: OT: Best Datafeed for AB to scan 1000 symbols in Near RT?

Chris,

Maybe you can assist me please. I am running the Amibroker 4.60
standard. I also currently use Ameritrade's Real time quotes via the
Quotetracker (registered) plugin. I spent all weekend trying to get
this up and running to no avail. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Downloaded the qt plugin from ami and loaded it in my plug in
folder. I have attached a couple of jpg to show my screens and
setups though when hit retrieve it seems to do nothing and if I
check the task manager it shows ami is not reponding. I have my qt
running as I am trying to do this setup.

I am probably overlooking a simple step though I have gotten so
frustated I have gone blind.

Thanks in advance,
John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM