From: mrdavis9
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 4:27 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Help and DataTip Windows

I am posting this suggestion here to see if anyone else would like to be able to choose the LOCATION ON THE CHART where the Data Tip Window pops up when you hold the curser over a specific Candlestick.

I would like to have a clear view of the interactions of my various indicators while I am reading the values that are displayed in the Data Tip window.  I have the Data Tip popup window set to last for 32 seconds in Preferences.

This ability to choose the location of the  POPUP HELP WINDOWS  would also be a useful new feature.

Ron D