From: vin st [mailto:vinst1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent
: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:42 AM
To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] RE: RE: Re: CCI ZLR

Thanks for emphasizing the use of 25 LSMA for ZLR.
Is there any importance of 25 LSMA for cci patterns
other than ZLR (like shamu trade and so on)?

   Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:18:05 -0800
   From: Anthony Abry <abry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RE: Re: CCI ZLR

Woodie claims that his methods work in any time frame.
However, as you
state correctly, for EOD stocks he uses a CCI(20).

The 25LSMA is only used when trading zero line rejects
(ZLR). You only
enter a ZLR for a long if stock price is above the 25
LSMA.

Anthony C. Abry

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com