[amibroker] Re: Backtest Result; Add Columns

No I don't think its currently possible to add columns to the
backtest results.

But once backtesting is complete, you can double-click on the row to
move to selected symbol - however you will need to "slide" to the
correct tiem frame for that particular trade, and then get the values
for macd signal etc...  would be cool if AB could auto-select the
symbol *and* bar.

- chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM