[amibroker] New Topic ALC -> To Pal. Old Topic: Re: Help with AddToComposite

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pal Anand" <palsanand@xxxx> wrote:

> looking for the
> opportunity to short US equity indices.
>
> This is interesting.  Why do you think that US equity is set to go
> down?  I am asking this because in general the equity market goes up
> between November and April or so.  With the republicans in control,
> it is good for the business, because they do not care about
business, only on personal morality issues like abortion and other BS.

> rgds, Pal

Pal,

I'm sorry to be a week behind in responding to this, but I must admit
that sometimes when questioned, I tend to forget the underlying basis
for my thought processes at any given time. It might be related to
age, but maybe not... I've always tended to accumulate certain
knowledge without making a particular effort to associate that
knowledge with its' source. I think you might have the same tendencies.

I happen to respect you for one particular strength... you can take
almost any given subject and quickly research it and publish a thesis
about it, irrespective of giving credit to the source of the research.

I suggest that you research the subject "Austrian Liquidity Cycle". I
think that is a pretty complex subject, and books have been published
on it, but you seem to have the ability to 'drill down' very quickly
in your research efforts.

I would look forward to reading your thoughts or interpretations or
quotes.

Regards,

Phsst