Re: [amibroker] Function (Brain) Check

Thanks for responding, Graham.

OK,
I understand that and I always check for denominators = 0, but
B4 is only a 3 period average of B3.  My point is that
B4 isn't the part of the equation that has to deal with if B2 = 0.

B2 is always zero at bar 7 (first data plot point) of any and
all plots of any data because LinearReg(C,7) doesn't return data until the 7th
bar, and of course at bar 7 HHV and LLV will be the same number, so B2 = 0, but
why does B3 plot with no problem?
AFTER bar 7, B3 returns viable data for B4, and plots viable
numbers. The plot of B4 fails for all points.<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>
Plot<FONT
size=2>(LastValue(<FONT
size=2>ValueWhen(B2==0<FONT
size=2>,Cum(<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>1),1<FONT
size=2>)),"",<FONT
size=2>0,1<FONT
size=2>);

My other point in all this is that when tracing a problem in a
formula, the formula can derail even if the preceding data (B3)
appears good.
Thanks,Corey Saxe

<BLOCKQUOTE