RE: [amibroker] The demise of 23 systems...

Chuck,

If I may ask, do you run many of these 23 systems concurrently in your real
life operations? If yes, do you run them ONLY on N100 issues? Or on your whole
universe, knowing that you backtested them against current N100 only.

            Also,
with your new findings, are your going to throw them all out (of course, you
might just do some modifications) and start developing new systems base on the
new setups?

            You
must have tracked the performances before and after the backtest period; can
you say that the new findings more accurately reflect the real life
performance?

Thanks.

Thomas