[amibroker] Can't add data points with Yahoo after TC2K Import

I have created a database with TC2K Funds data that ended on
12/10/02. Now I want to update this from Yahoo and although I import
sucessfuly with Amiquote, it does not seem to add to the data as
displayed by a graph? Is there a limitation on the amount of
datapoints and if so how can I delete old datapoints, Or can one not
add Yahoo data to data originated from TC2K?