Re: [amibroker] New poll for amibroker

Hi All

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and wish
you all a happy New Year.

Coming in behind Joe's comments, as someone who
upgraded to AB with the intent to use the MarketCast Live Data Plugin to trade
the Australian futures market on an intraday basis, I was disappointed to
find that AB did not provide intraday functionality over and above the
software package that I was already using.  AB was however very stable
and totally reliable (this was something I could not say about the other
software package).

I have since stopped trading the Australian
futures market (SFE) intraday as it is a very difficult a market to
trade and the datafeed was not what I would call cheap.  However having
said that, I would love to give it another try if full functionality was
available within the MarketCast Plugin.

Without a doubt, I am greatly impressed with AB and
now use nothing else.   I guess my desire is to see full functionality
for the MarketCast Plugin (assuming there is not an excessive amount of
work required).  Alternatively, is there another feed that is available for
AB which will provide SFE data with full AB functionality.

Possibly, there are others such as myself however I
would think that there would not be many.

Kind regards

Ken

<BLOCKQUOTE