RE: [amibroker] Nonsense Numbers for data fields

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>To enjoy complete freedom you could use composites with the "x"
price field, i.e. the OHLC all contain the same data. For two data series
you would use two composites... I regularly store my trading signals in such
arrays for other testing:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>AddToComposite(Buy,"~Buy","X");

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>heramn

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Hal Brehe
  [mailto:infoads@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: December 25, 2003 1:24
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Nonsense Numbers for data fieldsHi, I would
  like to make 2 artificial data series that will not be logical or ."checkable"
  to any OHLCV sequence. That is to say, there will be zeros which are logical
  values in my scheme that may fall in any location, and the relative value of
  one value to another is strictly nonsensical. In other words, I would like to
  turn off the usual data "checking" schemes while I utilize my "synthetic
  stocks' value"I have spent a full day attempting to fool the present
  checking schemes, without success.Is there a way that the logical OHLC
  checking scheme can be turned off, and on, to allow this type of data to be
  acceptable & loaded? My experience is that "nonsense" data cannot be
  loaded by any trickery to be handled by the wizard or the ASCII loader and be
  stored in the database. I would like to negate that logic at the users
  discretion.All suggestions would be appreciated. May your
  Christmas season be the wondrous, beautiful, meaningful time it is intended to
  be. Best Regards, Hal Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.