[amibroker] Deck the Halls Y'all

A merry Texas greeting to our world community(forum)and I want to
add my wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe,
and properous new year.  Thanks to Tomasz and to everyone for all
the help and kindness. You have contributed greatly to my knowledge
in these tools and the market both in community and individually.
May you enjoy these holidays in your own tradition.

Best Personal Regards,
Joe Landry

Thanks, Gerard, I thought the poem for TJ was so relevant I printed
it to share with my family.