RE: [amibroker] Esignal real time data feed question

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jim,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
$49
gets you the data feed and the basic charting package. The esignal charting
[package in no way compares to the power of flexibility of AB. Take a look at
the system tester (portfolio and single stock), all the power of AFL. The many
indicators, guru commentaries alerts.... the list goes on and on. The data
feed is top notch the charting software of esignal is not.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jwilsonp2a
[mailto:jimnwilson@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 4:52
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Esignal real time data feed questionHi,Just
wondering what one gets for the 49.00/month esignal feed. Is it the full
blown esignal package, or just streaming data? If it is a full blown
package, is it really necessary to have amibroker as well? Doesn't esignal's
software do backtesting, charting, etc.?I am thinking of moving to AMI
RT from EOD, but I am a little confused. If I pay the 49 bucks and already
have most of all the AMI functionality in the esignal software, why would I
upgrade to AMI RT? Just for the AFL?Thanks, and Happy Holidays,
JimSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.