Re: [amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker (IbAmiDataPlugBeta0_0_7.zip )

Ed,

No need to install full version, but...
the plugin has to be in "Plugins" folder and AmiBroker has to be re-started.

If the plugin still does not show then it may mean
that the plugin requires some external libraries that are not installed
on your system and that's why it can not load.

I don't have the sources for it so it is kind of hard to tell exactly but
As I have displayed the DLL in the dependency walker the
CustomerIBTWSAMI.DLL requires following external DLLs:
TWSSOCKETCLIENT.DLL
MFC42.DLL  (you have it for sure because AmiBroker setup installs it)
MSVCRT.DLL (you have it for sure because AmiBroker setup installs it)
OLE32.DLL (shipped with Windows)
OLEAUT32.DLL (shipped with Windows)

So you should check if you have TWSSOCKETCLIENT.DLL
in your Windows or Windows\system directory.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com