[amibroker] Great news for you portfolio testers

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Honest, this is not SPAM.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My
good mate David, the TradeSim developer, has just emailed me to say that he's
days away from releasing a new version that will automatically handle order
ranking.  This means that you can simply add a column to your AB backtest,
export the file to TradeSim (using software I uploaded to the Yahoo site a few
months ago) and every trade in your portfolio will be ranked for
you.   The ranking, of course, only applies when you have insufficient
dollars to handle every signal generated by your system.  Between this new
feature and the full Monte Carlo Simulation, everyone with AmiBroker should
really have a look at TradeSim.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
just giving you a headsup.   I hope to be beta testing the new
functionality for David later this week.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
We now
have three excellent alternatives for handling portfolio management
(PortfolioTrader, xxTrader and TradeSim).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Awesome!!