[amibroker] Portfolio Trading Module (request for Fred)

Fred,
I am enjoying working with your PT software.   Especially once I got
over a few problems of my own doing.   I was too anxious and didn't
thoroughly read all of the documentation.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I may
be the only person interested in the feature that I am going to propose.
In which case, it will probably just sit on the back burner for a
while.   I suppose that there is no good reason why I can't make
the necessary changes myself, but it would be better if it became part
of the officially available version.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Most
of my trading must be 100% hedged.   If I'm long $100, then I must be
short $100.   It would be great, therefore, if I could impose a limit
on the number of positions and/or dollars for longs and shorts.   Of
course, it would be nice if I could adjust those numbers
dynamically.   Some of the funds I manage allow me to be between 25%
and 75% long.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
for your consideration and thanks too for sharing your efforts with the rest of
us.