[amibroker] Re: Additions to ABtool v0.0.5 beta

Sure ... I want to load a table with a bunch of stocks and scores for
those stocks ... ONE SCORE PER STOCK PER BAR ... I want to be able to
sort on date ascending and score descending simultaneously i.e rank
them by date ... this is something I came up with in the first thing
I'm playing with using ABTool.  I can probably think of scenarios
that are signifigantly more demanding than this so if you are going
to enhance this capability I wouldn't stop at two columns.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM