[amibroker] Re: Additions to ABtool v0.0.5 beta

Is this what you mean by "leap frogging" ?

Since I apparently am not bright enough after several attempts to
glean enough info out of the example in the zip to get it correct,
can someone take the example in the zip and show how one would create
comma delimited records in the file that contain Symbol (ticker),
Date, and closing price ?

Thanks in advance

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"

Service.